Dual camera mode missing

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Where are you finding this screen of modes? I can't find it anywhere. Maybe I am just being stupid, but I under the three dots a screen of things to choose but not modes.

nevermind. Yes, stupid. I found it. Thanks for posting all the camera info. I was missing live gif and downloaded it.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
So why are they so different. I have several missing ones, and they are not available for download. I also have an AT&T model. Not sure why the inconstancy.

BJB1

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
It did not come installed on Verizon but I went to downloads under camera and searched for "dual camera". 2 apps came up and although they installed, even after granting permissions manually they did not appear in the camera app...

I do use the feature occasionally so it would be nice to have.
BJB1

Lyspaere

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I just noticed something that startled the **** out of me. The add-ons available to use depends on which camera you have enabled at the time. When I chose the "selfie" camera, I only had 6 modes, not the huge number on my screenshot from the second page of this thread. When I changed the camera to take a screenshot of the options I had available *now*.... Voila! They were all back. Check the rear camera, you might be surprised.

BJB1

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed something that startled the **** out of me. The add-ons available to use depends on which camera you have enabled at the time. When I chose the "selfie" camera, I only had 6 modes, not the huge number on my screenshot from the second page of this thread. When I changed the camera to take a screenshot of the options I had available *now*.... Voila! They were all back. Check the rear camera, you might be surprised.

Nope, still not here for Verizon Note BJB1

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure it's carrier specific. I have the unlocked version and I don't have all of them available to me.

a6c9c17ae5eb86ee0625789fb8141ddd.jpg
862049043dfffe52a1a1345cb3c936f7.jpg