Dual SIM capability just made P4XL even better

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
For some reason I never looked into the dual SIM capabilities due to having eSIM and actual SIM card slot. I just recently switched back to Google Fi from AT&T prepaid. I have a work phone that uses Verizon. Well, I activated my Google Fi service on the eSIM and thought I would see what happens when I put in the Verizon SIM as well. Well. What happened made me very happy. I can use both services with both lines. But, what made it even better is that I could choose to shut off my mobile data on my Google Fi line and just use talk and text, and use my work line through Verizon for my data. I get unlimited through Verizon but pay by the usage on Google Fi. So now I just pay Google Fi $20 per month for phone and texts but pay nothing in data because I use my work account. I don't have to carry two phones any longer which in itself is a huge blessing. So very happy with this. I have had my P4XL for a year now and never thought I could do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

I800C0LLECT

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Nothing wrong with dual standby... Two imei's/dual sims can send and receive. But if you're in a phone call the other sim can't receive now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali