Duo Camera

panhandler

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
All of a sudden the duo camera effects don't work on my phone. I take a picture and go to the edit menu and all of the effects show up on the bottom of the picture but if I push ufocus or seasons or any of the others I get a message that says duo effects not available for this picture. It worked for me just a couple of days ago. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks for any help.

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Flash must be off, otherwise due effects will not work. Also, if you zoom due effects will not work either.

Well, basically the camera should be at its default settings in order for you to be able to use due effects with your photos.

bd4c6c9889ece235a9b840c0e1421606.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used duo camera at all and on the few occasions I've tried to, it nearly always comes back and says it can't do it for one reason or another. Seems to be pretty pointless to me!

Posted via the Android Central App

panhandler

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used duo camera at all and on the few occasions I've tried to, it nearly always comes back and says it can't do it for one reason or another. Seems to be pretty pointless to me!

Posted via the Android Central App

I've used it a few times and it worked perfectly. I'm wondering if there is a software problem or something. It just quit working today. I may try resetting my phone and see if that helps.

BrianBaker

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I've used it a few times and it worked perfectly. I'm wondering if there is a software problem or something. It just quit working today. I may try resetting my phone and see if that helps.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-m8/471714-duo-camera-effects-after-update.html
you're not alone..and everyone says the same things about using default settings etc..I've been using duo effects for almost a year now,i think i got it down..I spoke with HTC support and they led me down the same path of cache clearing and re installing the update to no avail.

panhandler

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Nothing updated on my phone that I know of before the duo effects quit working. So this is a problem that alot of people are having all of a sudden?

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden the duo camera effects don't work on my phone. I take a picture and go to the edit menu and all of the effects show up on the bottom of the picture but if I push ufocus or seasons or any of the others I get a message that says duo effects not available for this picture. It worked for me just a couple of days ago. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks for any help.

What carrier and Android version are you using? I've seen some reports that AT&T version is having issues. I'm personally not having any issues. Im on 4.4.4.

jazzvuu

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I just got an att m8 and duo effect stop working after the gallery update. I tried all the setting. I have used before on several pictures so it was working 2 weeks ago.

BrianBaker

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
On AT&t we're only on android version 4.4.2 I'm pretty sure everyone having issues are on AT&t.. This freaking sucks.. I found the update before this one so I just reinstalled version 8 from November 11th..if anyone needs the last gallery apk before this version 9 crap with horrible lightning scrolling previews came out let me know.

Sent from my M8 Yo!

thierry_bousquet

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Bonjour je vient de rooter mon galaxy s5 SM-G901F et j'aimerais connaître me donne des conseil pour le paramètre car je connais rien je n'arrive pas à faire un d'osier zipper mercie

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Bonjour je vient de rooter mon galaxy s5 SM-G901F et j'aimerais connaître me donne des conseil pour le paramètre car je connais rien je n'arrive pas à faire un d'osier zipper mercie
Désolé, mauvais forum. Vous pouvez poster dans le forum Samsung Galaxy S5 pour obtenir le seeting et l'aide nécessaire.

Rebecca F85

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
How do I get the last update before 4.4.2 so I can get my duo camera to work? Just purchased phone yesterday to find out today that duo camera isn't working!!! Wtf, so disappointed.

BrianBaker

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
How do I get the last update before 4.4.2 so I can get my duo camera to work? Just purchased phone yesterday to find out today that duo camera isn't working!!! Wtf, so disappointed.

Rebecca,you wouldn't want to go to an android version before 4.4.2 but you would want the version 8 APK of HTC gallery from November 11th

Sent from my M8 Yo!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer