Dying Nexus, replacement power button?

Techboy10

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
So it seems after just over a year and a half my galaxy nexus is slowly dying. Just out of the blue about 3 weeks ago it started not wanting to charge when getting plugged in (seems to work ok right now), and now the power button doesn't really seem to work. It pretty much stopped working completely one day after a few days of just being finicky, but the next day it was back to normal and now (3-4 days later) it's not really working again.

I'm looking for a replacement power button so I can try to fix it myself (since it's way out of warranty) but the only ones I'm seeing are for the GSM Galaxy Nexus. I've seen on Ebay for CDMA but it was $112, which is insane. Anyone know where I could get a cheap replacement? I really just want this phone to last until my contract ends in December (then I'm leaving Verizon and probably getting a T-mobile HTC One).

Thanks for any help.

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
My power button just started going as well. I have Insurance/extended warranty on mine and I am wondering if it would be covered. Prob going to lock her back up and go stock and take her to the Verizon store tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan