Easiest Way to get Free WiFi ?

Noles26

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I am new to android, new to forums and new to rooting :O)

I'm sure there's a thread some where here about this, however, the activity on this board would deliver a faster response then my reading would.

So with that said, I've been reading a lot about "unrevoked" , my questions is,

Is there a simpler "Root" option? If so , could I be directed to that thread? All I want, is free wifi, don't need anything else. My EvO is two weeks old and fully updated.

Thanks all

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Easier than Unrevoked!!!!

Nothing is easier than Unrevoked...

And on the wifi thing, if you mean wifi tethering.... search the forums and market for 4zroot its some temp root app.

And on the
I'm sure there's a thread some where here about this, however, the activity on this board would deliver a faster response then my reading would.

482.jpg

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I am new to android, new to forums and new to rooting :O)

So with that said, I've been reading a lot about "unrevoked" , my questions is,

Is there a simpler "Root" option? If so , could I be directed to that thread? All I want, is free wifi, don't need anything else. My EvO is two weeks old and fully updated.

Thanks all

Reading things is highly encouraged, repetitive questions can clutter up a forum and generally be annoying after awhile. Im sure you can appreciate what im trying to say here.

As for free wi-fi tethering, try Z4 root it NOT full root, so no flashing roms or anything and you will lose root after a reboot. Infact it may not work at all without a factory reset before using it, depending.

I recommend the stickied method above unrevoked, it looks daunting but you will really learn alot in the process. Besides, fred is a great guy and will help you out!

Easier than Unrevoked!!!!

Nothing is easier than Unrevoked...

And on the wifi thing, if you mean wifi tethering.... search the forums and market for 4zroot its some temp root app.

And on the

I'm sure you noticed it was his first post on AC, you were once in his place. Androidcentral is known for being the best place for android due to the quality of the people that call AC home.

In otherwords, be civil.