[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i'd call my friend who just got the dINC2 & keeps complaining it's not as fast as his old iPhone.

i'd brag about the gNex and tell him i now control the speed in the universe. his iphone will not survive judgement day.

And then i'd bombard him with gmails, google voice sms, and Messenger messages to get his butt to the Verizon store to buy his own.

jayman350

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get this GNEX, I would use it to call my brothers and let them know how awesome of a phone it is. Then I could use it to spread the joy of Ice Cream Sandwich to anyone and everyone who would listen to me.

bono30

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
definitely my dad- im in MI and he's in FL. i would use the front facing camera since i currently don't have one and skype with him.

Zerox19a

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I would love a google nexus for christmas! I would call of my co-workers so they can be jealous that I am at the top of the food chain for smart phones. I have played with a nexus and it is by far the best phone ever and it will look great in my hands over my Droid 2 :D

Jcos87

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I would use the phone and the Rebtel app to call my wife's family in Spain. We call them them frequently. If we could save money, we would like to try this app out.

kedmond

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I would call my friends in the UK, Germany, and the rest of Europe. I would also keep call my family, who are spread all over the world. More affordable calling would be particularly useful during this holiday season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newuser93939