[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsh611

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have this new phone for Christmas. I would call my friends and family members that are out of state that I rarely see or talk with.

basslevel

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
With all the family I have, using Rebtel would definitely make an easy, cost effective solution for getting in touch more with all of them. I'd prefer it to having to buy more minutes for my phone, which I might just need to say thank you for all the christmas gifts I receive this year!

elprophe

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to use a Galaxy Nexus with Rebtel credits to call some old friends across the pond. We have not spoken in some time. What a treat it would be!

jjcool88

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I would use it to call my families in Taiwan. Economies has made quite a negative impact on me, and I have been unable to afford to call overseas. I live out in Los Angeles by myself and have not been back for 5 years and misses home very much. Being able to hear their voices is all i wish for this Christmas and winning this price would mean a great deal. Also, this phone would not only allow me to be able to hear their voices but also share pictures and face-chat through Google Talk. I can't wish for any better Christmas than this. Thank you Rebtel and Android Central for giving us the opportunity to win this great price! Happy holidays!

anon(331923)

May 24, 2011
Visit site
It would be a dream come true to own the best Android device on the market. I would use it to call my daughter who is leaving in January for Amsterdam to work on her master's in global health. She will be gone 1 year and Rebel service will make it possible to stay in touch with her. Oh please pick me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hillagesa