[Closed] Enter to win one of 5 free ZAGGsparqs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unwiredmedic

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 Android Phones, a Kindle Fire, an iPhone, a Windows Phone, and occasionally, a Blackberry, plus my wife has two flip phones. Keeping all my crap charged and ready to go as I rotate through devices is daunting, so you can imagine how incredibly helpful a Zaggsparq would be! :p

Thanks for the contest!

alkthree87

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I would use one of these once I start my first year of college in August. This would make commuting a lot easier. I wouldn't have to worry about my Droid 3's battery. Thanks guys. Best android site around.

ekz13

May 31, 2010
Visit site
This would rock, I could use this to keep my phone charged up for the 4hr's a day I commute on the train so I can use it to read or watch movies.

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have this sweet device for a few reasons...
1) When traveling this summer there are always times I need a quick charge
2) I'd love to have this sucker handy for all of the sporting events that I go to. I am always needing a charge while watching my Texas Rangers or Cowboys.
3) Because my daughter loves to play with my phone and my tablet and when I need it I'm usually a little short on energy by then! Dang Monkey Preschool Lunchbox!
4) Why wouldnt I want this?! ;o)

zaeman2569

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
ive always wanted on of these! ive been asking "santa" for a couple of years now. i must of been too naughty, lol. i am a freight locomotive engineer and this would work great to recharge my phone.... the new gs3....when verizon finally ships it to me. There isnt any electrical outlets on the engine to charge my phone so this would come in handy!

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Daaaang, i could totally use one of these, once i leave home for the day (around 6am) i dont get home till 11pm and its really hard to keep my phone alive... plus, my bday is next month :p so it would be a great gift :D

ksace

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't imagine ever needing something like this. Since I made the switch from my trusty BB a couple of months ago I don't find myself doing more and more on my android phone. ;)

So I would have to pass on this if offered.

I kid, I kid. I might actually try to do a backlit if I actually one this.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.