[Closed] Enter to win one of 5 free ZAGGsparqs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethb4dcaf

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
...Ummm... being the newbie here.... HOW does one enter said contest? :D :-! :-[

Once again, yet ANOTHER interesting device that I could _definitely_ find a way to use on a regular basis but that I currently would have some qualms about purchasing....

Even so, it probably WILL make it on to the famed "Wish List" which means somehow, someway that little devil inside me will eventually talk me into doing more than just researching and learning about this little gem...

......................Deth...............

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to use a ZAGGsparq when I am out bike riding for the day to make sure I have enough juice to power my smart phone... I sometimes like using a GPS whan I ride..

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I would love to have one of these for my trip to Guatemala as I heard electricity is very critical in sum places I wouldn't mind carrying it as long as my phone stay charged so I can call my kid

Tronmech

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
4 kids + 2 parents phones = 6 phones that don't all make it through one day at an amusement park. I have 2 spare batteries for my phone, but none for the others. This would be great.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

marollmi

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I work in healthcare using my phone and tablet for my documentation and scheduling. I always need to be plugging in as soon as I get to my office/desk/etc. This would be awesome to help me on the road and when I don't have access to a plug.

Jalafroman

May 9, 2012
Visit site
My parents are divorced and they now live at nearly opposite ends of England (my mum moved up to Manchester to be with her ex, and my dad stayed in High Wycombe), so whenever I travel to see my mum (I live with my dad), my battery runs out about half way as I'm using it to text my freinds to take my mind off the long and depressing journey.
One of these zaggsparqs would be so good to have to keep my phone alive for the long distance I have to travel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Oh I would def. be able to put one of these to use while traveling. As it's always hard to find an available plug when at an airport.

MrSherms

Great Googley Moogley!
May 4, 2012
Visit site
I would use the ZAGGsparq on my upcoming Independence Day camping/hiking trip in the Colorado mountains! In fact, it would not only be able to keep my phone charged, but also my buddies', so double plus!

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
This would be great to have while riding my motorcycle all day and using my GPS....no more worries about getting lost.

Thank you ZAGG and AC ;)

willmsbrg

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Wow, this would be great for charging my phone and tablet as I spend 10+hrs a day outdoors. I never liked having to go back to the car and grab a quick charge from there..

I would love winning one of these and thank you for the contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.