News Entire Pixel 9 series leaks in live photos hours before Google I/O 2024

May 28, 2023
Visit site
Once I read "Tensor" in the article I went ahead and skipped to the next story. As long as Google keeps insisting on using left over Samsung modems in their devices they'll continue to fall short of both iphone and galaxy phone performance. They really need to go ahead and pay up to use snapdragon socs from now on.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Once I read "Tensor" in the article I went ahead and skipped to the next story. As long as Google keeps insisting on using left over Samsung modems in their devices they'll continue to fall short of both iphone and galaxy phone performance. They really need to go ahead and pay up to use snapdragon socs from now on.
in theory, they'll be graduating to their own in-house chips in 2025. we'll see.

kiniku

Nov 5, 2023
Visit site
I couldn't agree more. Especially when OnePlus can make a SD8 V3, with 4500 max nits display and all the other features for $799.00. I'd pay more for a competitive Pixel. Google needs to get off the bargain pricing approach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796