Epic 4g appearing on ebay??

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Its probably the same idiot/scammer who said it would be released on July 11th in other posts. Considering I haven't gotten an email from Sprint letting me know the release date, I highly doubt they would be selling it in the AM.

strohmeier#AC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just searching 'epic 4G' on eBay, it's kind of entertaining to see all the auctions for 'epic 4G accessories' that end before the phone will probably be released. Chargers, cases, etc.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
well, as soon as I get the phone thats where I'm heading, cause the only accessory that works with both the hero and the epic is my Samsung WEP817 BT headset. I need to make another windshield mount for this phone (made one for the hero as seen here) and carcharger, maybe make a desk charger... I like the lego's one.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
They didn't end the auction! I just saw it up a second ago. I sent a question to them to see how they acquired the Epic early. I will post the answer here. Obviously it must be a fake, unless they are high up in Samsung, which I highly doubt.

EDIT: The auction has actually ended. My bad. Though I did send a message before the auction had ended, so I probably won't get a response.

Last edited:

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
It was there after you said it went offline, but now that I look more closely, it has actually ended. Usually, it does not let me see the auction after it has ended, so I guess I was just confused. Thanks for correcting me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85