Evo 4g lte

coalming

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
All of these negative comments, update soon, still want to get it, but how about the good comments, anybody?

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
1. It's a fantastic device.

2. I'm on my third exchanged unit. First one had wonky wifi - wouldn't stay connected. Second had great wifi but wonky phone bits - couldn't hold onto cell signal even with an Airave in the house. Third one seems completely problem free.

3. I highly recommend getting this because - see #1.

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Love the phone. Just waiting for LTE to become available in my area, but went in knowing that it would be at least a few months.

1BadHEMI

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Love my phone. No issues. Got mine from Best Buy the day preorders were available.

With that said, *most* poeple who post on forums are usually the ones who have problems. That is why you never see the positive threads, as we are normally to busy enjoying our toys.

Sure there are some minor issues with multi tasking, but HTC is about to push out an update that should hopefully take care of them, also upgrading to 4.0.4. It is scheduled to go out to the international version first, but knowing Sprint and the history of the EVO, we will get it pretty soon...

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
In waiting for it to go on sale, I haven't seen someone with it yet in person so important hoping the price will drop soon. Id like to get a white one.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Amazon has on sale !....
4257558c-dae0-90bb.jpg

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central