Ex iPhone 4 User

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
hello everyone my name is Lovy and I'm an x iphone 4 user. I was with the AT&T network and decided to make a switch to Verizon after basically drooling over my son Evo, I did not want to make the switch to sprint because I wanted to go on "the worlds best network" that's not the only reason I made the switch, although I have never had any customer service problems with AT&T their network for me is basically not in existence. I am now with Verizon waiting on the Thunderbolt (which would be my very first HTC phone) and at first I was so excited but as time went on this phone has become a nightmare, I know Verizon has not officially announced any date yet but to me I feel that if all of this craziness is going on they should at least make a statement, It's making me leary I don't want another bad experience.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums Lovy... you can wait in the Thunderbolt waiting thread with the rest of us.... great place for info and to let off some steam.;)

Reactions: lovy

codmark

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I should probably come right out and say that I have known many phones in my time ? Windows phones, Blackberries and iPhones included. Not only do mobile phones satisfy my new-technology fixation, but there?s the bling factor to consider, too: they?re the ultimate (unisex) fashion accessory.

And now I have my hot little hands on an HTC Trophy Windows Phone 7, my iPhone 4 having been ?gifted? to my very understanding husband.

animation institute in Chandigarh

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp