Exclusive Colors Delayed 5-6 Weeks!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Now that the dust has settled, I kinda wish I had held out for the red. Mind you, I am really like the burgundy. It's like the first cousin to the bronze Note 20 Ultra I had before. But that red color POPS!

Yeah, the last time I was excited by a color was when the Pearl White came out on the S10. I ended up with a black S20, cause the only other color available when I ordered that was Brown, and a black S21, I don't remember why on that one but I ordered it after the pre-orders is all I can remember. This year I went with the Sky Blue. I really liked the White and I think I would have liked it better than the Pearl White because the more I looked at that the bluer it got. I couldn't tell if it was just me or if the color was actually changing like with age or something. LOL. Even after I processed the phone the White was lingering in my thoughts but I really liked the Blue even though it meant that I'd be late to the party, so to speak. Plus the pen would be the same color. Honestly I couldn't pass that up after seeing that it used to be that way but now are all coming with black pens. I was even more stoked the next day when I went in to look at what the deal would be with a different trade and saw that practically every color and all of the custom colors were sold out except the Blue. Why, cause a less popular color means a rarer device. I would be very happy if I didn't encounter any blue ones in the wild. Hahaha.

Martog

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Got my shipment email, text and app notification for my 2/9 order of S22 Ultra Sky blue, estimated delivery is the 15th!

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Yes I just got the text, email 30 minutes ago. Estimated delivery for the 15th. Funny thing is that it's just the phone my preorder goodies are shipping later which is strange

Martog

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I got three of my goodies so far, two of them not yet. It was slim pickings by the time the system let me actually order the phone, most of the stuff I wanted was out of stock.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes I just got the text, email 30 minutes ago. Estimated delivery for the 15th. Funny thing is that it's just the phone my preorder goodies are shipping later which is strange
They had all this time to ship your preorder accessories but they just sat on it and now shipping later. Samsung logistics is bad

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Let's go folks I'm looking forward to seeing some videos and some photos of these new colors and you guys better not skimp out and sharing some of the colors on this forum after all this waiting

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Well it looks like the wheels are moving. Here is the email I just got.

Dear customer,

This email is regarding your order #

Shipping and distribution delays have made it difficult for us to make your device available to you. However, we anticipate having it next week, and should have it shipped out to you by March 21st.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding, and invite you to track the progress of your order on the My Orders page at: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ung.com%2Fus%2Fweb%2Fmy-orders&token=zfvlkh7-. Thank you for choosing Samsung.com.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53