Expected Price Range of the Note 8?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordon...nfirms-galaxy-note-8-is-massive/#5f38b9467474

Also. in that article a link to the rumored prices.

That is asking too much. It says because of the new hardware, but then next year the S9 will see a big price increase too then.

I think that is getting out of hand. Most electronic devices over the years have gone DOWN such as LCD TVs, computers, laptops and such. Cell phones have been going up.

Would you pay this for a phone? Factor in sales tax and it's about $1200 and then a couple cases that is about $100 on top of that.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Some people want to expect a super high price, then calm their fears when it's less than what they thought.
Then, they pre-order.
I have no basis for my prediction of closer to $900 except that Samsung wants to sell a lot of phones.

Last edited:

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordon...nfirms-galaxy-note-8-is-massive/#5f38b9467474

Also. in that article a link to the rumored prices.

That is asking too much. It says because of the new hardware, but then next year the S9 will see a big price increase too then.

I think that is getting out of hand. Most electronic devices over the years have gone DOWN such as LCD TVs, computers, laptops and such. Cell phones have been going up.

Would you pay this for a phone? Factor in sales tax and it's about $1200 and then a couple cases that is about $100 on top of that.

Also mentions Apple iphone 8 and Google Pixel 2XL are in the same price range. Although when Apple rumor about the price came out, those on an apple forum said they wouldn't buy it. But who knows.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Getting out of hand, is an understatement. That being said, I believe that Samsung is the new Apple. I mean that in the worst way possible. With a little hype, and some slick tv ads, some people will she'll out $1300.00 or more, for the Note 9. For the people who can't afford that price, tough luck, and don't forget to thank the people who drove up the prices.??????

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Part of the basic law of economics states that if something is wanted by consumers, they'll buy it. Price does not matter to some if they want an item bad enough. We've been saying that for years about Apple fanboys.

Last edited:

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Sure, if you want. But don't be like that because it can be said about tons of items for sale. If you can't afford it or you think it's too expensive, just don't buy it and move on.

And yes, I saw the 😛.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Gosh, I haven't seen one official picture released from Samsung. Everybody gets ahead of themselves when new phones come out and I am a huge, huge Note fan and I can't wait for it to get here but I really want to see an official picture, I want to see an official release date instead of all these rumors. Now if there is something I am missing please let me know. I've seen several different variations of phones supposedly to be the Note 8 but it's not so I am just a little apprehensive to take for granted any info that doesn't come from Samsung. Anyone know a place to find out true specs and release date and preorder info???? I am getting too excited!!!!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Gosh, I haven't seen one official picture released from Samsung. Everybody gets ahead of themselves when new phones come out and I am a huge, huge Note fan and I can't wait for it to get here but I really want to see an official picture, I want to see an official release date instead of all these rumors. Now if there is something I am missing please let me know. I've seen several different variations of phones supposedly to be the Note 8 but it's not so I am just a little apprehensive to take for granted any info that doesn't come from Samsung. Anyone know a place to find out true specs and release date and preorder info???? I am getting too excited!!!!

Less than a month and all we've seen is renders and rumors, renders and rumors... I feel your pain. This has to be the tightest Samsung has ever kept the lid on that I can remember!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Less than a month and all we've seen is renders and rumors, renders and rumors... I feel your pain. This has to be the tightest Samsung has ever kept the lid on that I can remember!

I don't blame Samsung one bit. Especially after the note7 mess. Maybe they going to make the note 8 even better than the note7. Well my 2 note7 were awesome anyways lol. I'm sure it be worth the wait for the true loyal note fans.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I would have to think that "offiicial" leaks should be being coming out very soon. I'm talking about the images they use in their marketing when the device is made official. Attention some point, their marketing displays/literature need to get printed, so someone will see them soon.
Where is evleaks?