extended battery cover & case

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
anyone know where i could get one of those extended battery covers where it's closer to the original cover with only the battery part extending outward? like the one that comes with the seido extended battery. the thing is i already have the battery and i just want the cover but i can't seem to find it. only ones i find also include the battery (ebay, verizon, here).

also, looking for a case that would fit the extended battery. any such thing?

thanks for any help.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
i need a battery door cover first. wish seido sold the back cover just by itself without the battery cause i already have the battery. :(

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Here is the battery cover...

OEM HTC DROID INCREDIBLE EXTENDED BATTERY DOOR COVER - eBay (item 350424305316 end time Mar-20-11 03:46:33 PDT)

!C!n0HJQBGk~$(KGrHqR,!hgEzepylYIrBNDzQOppzQ~~0_12.JPG

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site

Wow... I modded my case as well back when the 2150 battery was first released. Another member did it before me (I can't remember his name at the moment) and both of ours came out a hell of a lot better than these look. I'm not saying they're not going to work or anything, but if you're gonna mass produce them and offer them for sale, I would think you should do a better job on the cuts. They look jagged and just poorly done.

$20 isn't bad though, I guess, if you don't want to mod a case yourself...

EDIT: drPheta is the name of the first one to post pics of his work... It's in this thread, along with mine on page 3...

http://forum.androidcentral.com/incredible-accessories/18007-htc-2150-dremel-vzw-red-case.html

thozgyz

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I got the battery and cover together at Verizon store few months ago. Got a 20% discount at the time think there around 45 bucks. Cover is stamped HTC looks just like the og. That came with the dink. Just battery part extends. No cases for it tho. Going nude with zero scratches yet.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I agree that those I linked to don't look as good as some that folks here have done. I just posted the info for the original poster.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I agree that those I linked to don't look as good as some that folks here have done. I just posted the info for the original poster.

Please don't think this was anything against you for posting... Helping out AC members is never a bad thing... I was just surprised a company would display items that were carelessly done and stamp their name on it...

fadepoint89

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I purchased an extended battery cover from ebay. It's a 3500mpah and it came with the back cover. I got it for 10 bucks. Just do an eBay search and set it to the buy it now option.

I can give you the sellers name and show you pictures of what it looks like on my phone if you'd like...

Sent from my DINC using Tapatalk

Last edited: