External qi charging receiver question

sure why not

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: External qi chaging receiver questiion

I use an external Qi receiver with my 6 and have no issues using NFC for payments.

Charges fine in my iOttie car mount, Samsung 'tray', and a cheap Amazon sourced stand.

I've been using wireless charging since the Palm Pixi.

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

I use an external Qi receiver with my 6 and have no issues using NFC for payments.

Charges fine in my iOttie car mount, Samsung 'tray', and a cheap Amazon sourced stand.

I've been using wireless charging since the Palm Pixi.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

infinidim

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

Thank you, I appreciate it.

My wife uses QI charging on her Nokia 6 with no issues. She has been using it for about 2 months now. The receiver is actually a cheap "Chinese" version.

The only little issue I have found is that they only push out about an amp where the original charger is over two amps. Charging takes longer :( - she does it overnight like most of us.

Regards

Infinidim :cool:

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

My wife uses QI charging on her Nokia 6 with no issues. She has been using it for about 2 months now. The receiver is actually a cheap "Chinese" version.

The only little issue I have found is that they only push out about an amp where the original charger is over two amps. Charging takes longer :( - she does it overnight like most of us.

Regards

Infinidim :cool:

Thanks, I was looking at the ones on Amazon and the amp/slow charging is the one thing about it. I had qi charging on my old Nexus 5, once the 5 went past 2 years old the qi charging on the phone went out tried different qi charging pads it was the phone, normal charging still worked. The Nexus 5 had built in wireless charging, so I guess the one plus is if this external goes out, just toss it and the phone will still be good, and the receivers are not expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88