FaceBook App Issue that just started?

ridavid81

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I opened the facebook app today and clicked the Profile button and it brings me to my profile but then immediately loads my facebook user information screen. There is no way for me to get back to my profile. I can only press the back button to get back to the main facebook app screen.

I've tried powering off, stopping the facebook service, removing the account and adding it back.

Any one else see this happening? Could my facebook app be corrupt? I don't see a way to uninstall it though so I can try reinstalling it.

Thanks

chrislitzkow

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Workaround: After you click Profile, and it loads your user data then click the droid menu button and select "View Profile". It will work.

ridavid81

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
that loads the web version hough but you are right. good workaround for now. so you think this issue is general and not just me?

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Workaround: After you click Profile, and it loads your user data then click the droid menu button and select "View Profile". It will work.

Like mentioned above it loads the web version... still a fail. It's really weird that just started to happen. It is a Facebook issue.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
facebook is doing a lot of things on their end as of late which seems to be breaking a lot of apps.

my friend's iphone won't show any profile information for anyone.

ryno2292

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I thought I was going nuts until I read this post. I knew the app worked different a few days ago. Mine is the same, if I hit profile it goes straight to info, can't select wall or photos.

gsontag

Nov 17, 2009
facebook.com
Oh wow guess this is happening to me to. Worked fine as of last night when i tried it. I agree that the facebook app does need to be updated ASAP!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams