Facebook Contacts Problem (a different one)

pihutch

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I've read through what I could find on the various Facebook contact syncing issues and couldn't find this particular problem. My Droid X will download/sync all of my Facebook friends with my contact list except one. This particular one happens to be my wife who, surprisingly enough, is one of my favorite contacts. Anyone have any idea why my Droid is apparently ignoring her even though she is in my friend list on the Facebook app and on my computer?

Nailz509

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar problem with someone due to their name in my contacts not matching their facebook name which included a hyphenated maiden name. I had to merge it manually.

pihutch

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't merge it because the phone isn't even pulling it down from Facebook into the FB contact list. It's not a matter of the names not matching either because I don't have any listings anywhere except the ones pulled down from FB.

xcrider

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I'm new to the Droid so please forgive me for asking, but how do you merge the two? I have several contacts that don't match with their FB. I would love to be able to get all the info together.

TIA!