Facebook Messenger "Select Only" Chat Bubbles

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using chat bubbles on Facebook Messenger? If so, how do you make "selected only" work. I can only get bubbles to work if I allow all of them. If I choose selected only, none will work and there's no individual option to select them under their information.

*This is not a discussion about if you like bubbles or chat heads better. Stay on topic*

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Facebook Messenger "Select Only" Chat Bubbles

I did find the place to select them separately but it still won't work

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I did find the place to select them separately but it still won't work

I just went to my Facebook Messenger cuz I used that a lot. And when I clicked on selected I didn't see a choice to click specific people so I just left it to all. Maybe there's a glitch I don't know

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

I just went to my Facebook Messenger cuz I used that a lot. And when I clicked on selected I didn't see a choice to click specific people so I just left it to all. Maybe there's a glitch I don't know
Its not a necessity but it would be great to only allow certain people.

fredd

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site

Its not a necessity but it would be great to only allow certain people.

Did you ever figure out how to make the selected only work, I cant find an article or a you tube video on it. All I see is how to turn bubbles on or off. Are we the only two that want the selected bubbles for special friends

GreenEggsAndSam

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site

Did you ever figure out how to make the selected only work, I cant find an article or a you tube video on it. All I see is how to turn bubbles on or off. Are we the only two that want the selected bubbles for special friends

I want it to work too! Let me know if you figure it out, please!

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Not yet I'll try it again

nette_netteee

Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
Is anyone using chat bubbles on Facebook Messenger? If so, how do you make "selected only" work. I can only get bubbles to work if I allow all of them. If I choose selected only, none will work and there's no individual option to select them under their information.

*This is not a discussion about if you like bubbles or chat heads better. Stay on topic*

I do use the facebook messenger bubbles with the "select only" settings. What I did is that I waited on that someone whom I wanted to select for the bubble and on the notification panel, I hold the chat then it says or show to open or setting. I clicked the settings then my phone proceeded to the settings where the icon of that group/person is automatically placed. In the lower part, u can see the option bubble this conversation, u can switch it on and off. Welp, hope u understands it, can't really explain it properly, not good at it.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I do use the facebook messenger bubbles with the "select only" settings. What I did is that I waited on that someone whom I wanted to select for the bubble and on the notification panel, I hold the chat then it says or show to open or setting. I clicked the settings then my phone proceeded to the settings where the icon of that group/person is automatically placed. In the lower part, u can see the option bubble this conversation, u can switch it on and off. Welp, hope u understands it, can't really explain it properly, not good at it.
Thanks for helping

starflick

Jan 3, 2024
Visit site

Go to the chat you want bubbled. ℹ️ > notifications and sounds > customize notifications > bubble this conversation