Fascinate Audio Static?

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So my fascinate has developed an issue with there being static, not constant but about every 2 seconds a quick little static blurt if you will while listening to audio. Now the funny thing is when the screen either times out or I shut it off it stops, then its fine, so it only does it when the screen is on. Still annoying. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So my fascinate has developed an issue with there being static, not constant but about every 2 seconds a quick little static blurt if you will while listening to audio. Now the funny thing is when the screen either times out or I shut it off it stops, then its fine, so it only does it when the screen is on. Still annoying. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

this usually a kernel problem, what build are you running

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
alright, cool. Thanks once again for the help.

Side note, are the Froyo/DL30 Roms & kernels working well?
yea they are working fine for me. i am currently running sc.8 because 1.0 had to many bugs to and i found .8 was more stable. but yea they are fine give it a try. but there are no kernels yet for it

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again DroidXcon, Kernel solved the issue, first tried Geeknik's newest low volt one but it was screwing up my bluetooth randomly disconnecting. so I went to 1.76 and it seems fine. Thanks again.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks again DroidXcon, Kernel solved the issue, first tried Geeknik's newest low volt one but it was screwing up my bluetooth randomly disconnecting. so I went to 1.76 and it seems fine. Thanks again.

Welcome my friend, glad to be of service :)