Fascinate Battery

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any better luck with a non-stock battery for the Fascinate than the stock battery? Not looking for an extended life that requires a new cover plate but something the same size as stock. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

zakth

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I bought a battery for mine on Ebay but it's not OEM/Stock and it will not charge from within the phone, it has to be removed and placed in it's own charger - keep that in mind if you buy a non-Samsung battery.

Reactions: cordoni

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I want to push "Buy It Now", but my brain is telling me something's wrong with this picture. How could it be this cheap? I don't think you could even manufacture two batteries for that price.

lol. i know what you mean. i ordered two batteries and a charger for my canon rebel xsi from them for $15. they work great.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to hear from anyone that purchased these batteries too... I know it's only a $9 gamble, but still...

i bought a 2200 and they come complete with a new back cover to accomidate the larger battery.. so far i am well satisfied .. runs longer and the thiness of the fassy is no issue to me.. i keep the original battery charged to 100%.. the way i see it is all of us are always close to some sort of charger.. ie: wall sockets, or car etc etc,, its no problem to always keep the battery charged...
yea the sammy eats some battery power but if we are keeping the display lit what can we expect..

Bitter13

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Mike,

let us know what happens with them. I was on my way to buy it last night when the wife "forgot" the password rather conveniently

I pulled the trigger on this last week. They come marked as i9000 bats and when you power your SF up it warns you its not supported, but you click ok and they work fine.

They take a while to charge and they arent any better (or worse as far as I can tell) than the stock battery, but they work fine as a backup. I just keep them in my backpack, pop it in when my stock bat gets low, then switch the stock back in when im near a charger.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I did end up finally pulling the trigger as well, but havent gotten them yet. I saw they were marked as the i9000 in the ebay ad.

I have another one my son got as a replacement from Best Buy, that one is totally generic. It seems to charged faster than the stock ones, but is no better or worse as far as longevity

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought those on ebay for $9, they work beautifully. They hold about the same charge as the stock ones and last just as long. Perfect spare batteries! And for $9 including shipping, you can't beat it.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Got the 9$ eBay batteries this morning and both charged up pretty quick. Like everyone else, so far I am not seeing anything bad or good with the battery life, they are just normal batteries.

I have these 2, a generic replacement from BB and the stock battery. All are the same.

There is a small downside, there is a light on the front of the charger that is handy (turns from red to blue when the battery is charged) but it is bright as hell. It could seriously be used as a nightlight. no big deal really, just put it out of the way.

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Got the 9$ eBay batteries this morning and both charged up pretty quick. Like everyone else, so far I am not seeing anything bad or good with the battery life, they are just normal batteries.

I have these 2, a generic replacement from BB and the stock battery. All are the same.

There is a small downside, there is a light on the front of the charger that is handy (turns from red to blue when the battery is charged) but it is bright as hell. It could seriously be used as a nightlight. no big deal really, just put it out of the way.

oh yeah, another downside is that you can't use the usb port at the bottom to charge your phone and have a battery charging at the same time, it's one or the other... kinda fail implementation, but hey... $9 for 2 batteries that work well and a charger, can't really complain. And yeah, that light is bright as day

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks