February security patch rolling out

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
thanks for your help . i did everything you said and nothing worked so i uninstalled hex . i came to find out that i was having the issue because i had quickstar from good lock on. hex was overlaying over whatever i set up in quicktar. it only took me 10 restarts to figure it out.lol

lol yeah i was gonna ask you that as well but you figured it out, I also see that you disabled the AT&T Logo on top left from status bar with quickstar and lockscreen does have a option to disable the AT&T logo as well like i did, But glad you figured it out.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
lol yeah i was gonna ask you that as well but you figured it out, I also see that you disabled the AT&T Logo on top left from status bar with quickstar and lockscreen does have a option to disable the AT&T logo as well like i did, But glad you figured it out.
I had no Idea I disabled the att logo. Now I don't know how to get it back. Lol

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Verizon prepaid, Feb 1, security patch installed. Samsung has been really good at keeping up with Google so far.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here on Verizon Note 10+ for February.. It's strange because my wife's note8 receiver her patch(metro)..

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here on Verizon Note 10+ for February.. It's strange because my wife's note8 receiver her patch(metro)..
My son received the February update on his S10e last week. We are both on Verizon. His S10e has consistently received the monthly updates before my Note 10+. Not a big deal. As long as we are getting them within the 30 days, I feel like its reasonable. Some months will be quicker than others.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
My son received the February update on his S10e last week. We are both on Verizon. His S10e has consistently received the monthly updates before my Note 10+. Not a big deal. As long as we are getting them within the 30 days, I feel like its reasonable. Some months will be quicker than others.
That is very true. It just had thrown me off a little bit, as I've received all monthly updates(I think there was one that actually did not push at all) by the 12th or 13th of the month.

But yes, very, very good point. Samsung spoiled me...