Fee for accessory return

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does Verizon charge anything to return accessories? I just got an extended battery and thought I could deal with the added bulk but I'm not really liking it as much as I thought I would. I think I'd rather get the desktop charger with the extra battery instead.

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I just returned a case I bought from them because I didn't like it. They refunded all my money. It was perfect and in the original undamaged packaging.

So, I would say they do not charge anything. It could always be different for electronic items but I think you will be fine.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just returned a case I bought from them because I didn't like it. They refunded all my money. It was perfect and in the original undamaged packaging.

So, I would say they do not charge anything. It could always be different for electronic items but I think you will be fine.

Ok thanks! I'll probably return it tomorrow.

mngdew

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Does Verizon charge anything to return accessories? I just got an extended battery and thought I could deal with the added bulk but I'm not really liking it as much as I thought I would. I think I'd rather get the desktop charger with the extra battery instead.

Restocking fee is only on the devices, but you do have 14 day limitation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bramhast