Feedback ragnarokx - Positive

jedifire11

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Positive feedback for ragnarokx

Item: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB
Date: 10/16/2014

Price for item (and accessories) was very reasonable. Communication was great and seller was very patient with a couple of my replies, much appreciated! Shipping was fast and item was received in the condition that was described, which was like new! Would definitely purchase from ragnarokx again!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/marketplace-archive/448949-2013-model-nexus-7-wifi-32gb-tablet-like-new-originals-cases.html

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Feedback for ragnarokx

Saw his post for his Nexus 5 for sale. Was looking at the thread for a bit before deciding to pull the trigger and buy. (just wanted to make sure I would be happy with the Nexus 5)
Transaction went smooth. Made an offer on his item for sale and agreed on a price and payment set right away. He answered all my questions quickly and kept his word on shipment date and provide tracking. Would definitely buy from him again. Great guy to handle buying from.

Item was received a day after the original date (due to lazy post office worker in my neighborhood) phone box and all accessories were accounted for and in excellent condition. Packaged was better than what Google probably would send.

As for experience with the Nexus 5 I'm loving it so far. Excellent size for me.

Thanks ragnarokx!!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Feedback for ragnarokx

Saw his post for his Nexus 5 for sale. Was looking at the thread for a bit before deciding to pull the trigger and buy. (just wanted to make sure I would be happy with the Nexus 5)
Transaction went smooth. Made an offer on his item for sale and agreed on a price and payment set right away. He answered all my questions quickly and kept his word on shipment date and provide tracking. Would definitely buy from him again. Great guy to handle buying from.

Item was received a day after the original date (due to lazy post office worker in my neighborhood) phone box and all accessories were accounted for and in excellent condition. Packaged was better than what Google probably would send.

As for experience with the Nexus 5 I'm loving it so far. Excellent size for me.

Thanks ragnarokx!!!

Sounds like a stand up person, wish there were more out there like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky