Feeling let down by Samsung on the Note 7?

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
4b34464ffc4910e23645a2ef574b398b.jpg

hblaze

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm perfectly happy with my Note 7... Unless you're one of the . 001% who has had their battery exclude, I don't see what there is to be left down by.

Hunan

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I feel the same way. I am switching to the V20 due to all this but it's not because I wrote off Samsung.. It's just with all this going on and it being a close release I'd like to try LG again. It's been awhile and I like to try a lot of phones.

My wife and I had LG G2s. Then her G2 had the display start jumping around, she got a G3 via early edge. Some months later my G2 started aching up and I got a G4. Almost a year later it suffered the bootloop problem and was replaced under warranty. We liked the phones but they seem trouble prone so we now have Note 7s.

Our Notes do not seem to be affected by the battery defect. Hopefully we will not have problems with the replacements.

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm not feeling let down by Samsung. Actually, I thought that they responded quickly to the problem. What I do feel is anxious to get a Note 7 back.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Went in to my T-Mobile store today to give back my Note 7. They were willing to give me a phone as a loaner but decided to get the Galaxy S7 Edge instead. I saved a few bucks and got an amazing phone. Very happy with T-Mobile and Samsung

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Went in to my T-Mobile store today to give back my Note 7. They were willing to give me a phone as a loaner but decided to get the Galaxy S7 Edge instead. I saved a few bucks and got an amazing phone. Very happy with T-Mobile and Samsung
You did not want a new Note7?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I was a little underwhelmed with the Note 7. It was a great phone but I love the Edge. I am not a huge S-Pen user, so it didn't make a lot of sense to me. It is a great phone and Samsung and T-Mobile were great

If they refunded your charge card I would watch it carefully. They botched my return up and never refunded my card and now I have to wait longer while it gets sorted out.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I considered leaving but decided to stay with the Note7. With the iPhone 7 having the hiss gate issue and the 7p manufacturing problems it shows nobody is perfect.

nick1226

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry but there are people who say Samsung have done the right thing by their customers and held their hands up and admitted to their mistakes and protected their customers by recalling the Note 7. Well, I'm sure they're right, I'm sure it wasn't because Samsung was desperate not to have a fatality on their hands which would cause irreparable damage to their reputation and seriously hurt their sales and send their shareholders packing. I'm pretty sure they did it to protect us. More like they cocked up QC on the Note 7 risking sending dangerous devices out to their customers to beat iPhone 7 to the market!

I own the Note 7 I picked up my replacement today which is better than my old one, but I feel let down by Samsung, the company I've been with since the Omnia i900.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I considered leaving but decided to stay with the Note7. With the iPhone 7 having the hiss gate issue and the 7p manufacturing problems it shows nobody is perfect.

Yes, but hissgate won't hurt anybody, so it's hard to compare that to an exploding phone. Yes, they are both quality issues, but because the N7's battery issue is also a saftey issue, it puts the problem in a different league.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
A lot of people are just switching to new carriers. Because of this the Note 7 will be their first phone for the new carrier. That means no second phones to use as backups. My family had just switched from Verizon to Sprint. Yes I still have my Galaxy S4 but it can't be used on Sprint. Because Sprint and Version don't use the same networks and bands it will be impossible to use my old phone on Sprint. The other carriers use GSM...

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
90 people a DAY die from guns in America.... Let's recall them!!

You're right lol.. Just like how trump gets people worked up about illegal immigrants killing people.. Which is like less than 1% of all gun violence... But let's forget about the 35000 a year that die from Americans killing other Americans.. But hey let's build that wall smh