Film on back of phone ?

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Is there a film on back of the Ultra 23 ?

Got mine today and only had a chance to look at if for a second before running out the door. The back felt textured so I thought there may be a film to peel off. Wanted to make sure before trying to take something off that isn't supposed to heh.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
There is a black plastic cover that fits over the back of the phone which isn't stuck, then there's a black front screen film that peels off.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah on the frame clear plastic

I couldn't tell if their was one on the sides or not I put mine in the case already. I figured cause of the black thing on the back their wasn't one on the back and I saw the front of course. I'm not taking mine out of the case just to try and peel it off. I'll wait till it's off for Best Buy to put on my Zagg.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
There is a black plastic cover that fits over the back of the phone which isn't stuck, then there's a black front screen film that peels off.

yeah, when I opened the box, for half a second I thought they had sent me a phantom black one by mistake.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I couldn't tell if their was one on the sides or not I put mine in the case already. I figured cause of the black thing on the back their wasn't one on the back and I saw the front of course. I'm not taking mine out of the case just to try and peel it off. I'll wait till it's off for Best Buy to put on my Zagg.
I like they use that but i was doing the white stone dime screen protector install and by accident took it off

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hennapatel