finally making the switch

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I thought you got the headphones and the sd card both for the $100.00. Where would I sell the sd card if I did that? Id probably also sell the 3d thing too. Granddaughter has one and well, Im not much of a gamer or even movie watcher on my phone, just the occassional youtube clip or something I click through on facebook

Samsung is offering a bundle which includes AKG headphones, a 256gb sd card, and the Gear Vr with controller for $100. I didn't get that. I got my headphone from Amazon and the sd card when I ordered the Note 7 last year. If you're looking to sell, you could try Amazon, eBay, or Swappa among other places. Although I have't used Swappa, many people on these forums recommend it and it has pretty good ratings regarding use & security for seller and buyer. Maybe some experienced users can chime in.

certifiedkj

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm finally making the switch not from iPhone to Android but from HTC to Samsung. I'm been trying to do this for the past few years but something would always come up or a deal breaker for me.

I did my pre-order just waiting on my conformation. HTC is all I know so this going to be something totally different go me.

Same here. I'm finally making the switch from HTC to Samsung. I started with the OG Evo, then the Evo 4G LTE, then my current one, the One M8. HTC is all I've known for the past 7 years, and I'm excited to make the switch. I have had a Samsung tablet, but this will be my first phone with Samsung.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos