Finally Rooted my TBolt!

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I had waited and waited trying to decide if I should root or not but I finally did it this week! All rooted now running BAMF Forever 1.0.6. All I can say about this rom is WOW! I should have Rooted long ago! This is exactly what the Thunderbolt should have come out with stock!.

Just wanted to share my delight in finally taking the plunge on this phone :)

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome.

BAMF Forever is a great ROM, and will only get better once Adrynalyne has the ability to start developing some custom kernels for it. What radios are you running with it?

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks.
The radio that was with the MR2 OTA. Seems to work just fine so I didn't flash the other one.

What kind of battery life can I expect out of this rom with the stock battery? I have the HTC Extended one in the phone now but I'm curious if its much better than the stock rom cause I was getting around 10 to 12 hours of minimal to moderate texting and emails on the stock battery. It wold be nice to switch back to the stock battery and loose the bulk that the extended battery brings every once in a while ya know.

cubez

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.
The radio that was with the MR2 OTA. Seems to work just fine so I didn't flash the other one.

What kind of battery life can I expect out of this rom with the stock battery? I have the HTC Extended one in the phone now but I'm curious if its much better than the stock rom cause I was getting around 10 to 12 hours of minimal to moderate texting and emails on the stock battery. It wold be nice to switch back to the stock battery and loose the bulk that the extended battery brings every once in a while ya know.

That's what I average with moderate use on stock battery.