Fingerprint Sensor?

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I myself prefer the under screen. It's obvious everyone will have different opinions here.

I think the under screen are better for left hand dominant users. I'm not left handed, but I can only imagine the lefties would prefer under screen.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

I'm a lefty and honestly, I like the Button option on the Fold 3 better than under-screen. With Under-screen, you are pretty much stuck with Thumbs as your primary fingers to unlock. With my Fold 3, I had multiple fingers programmed for the many ways I pick up my phone, I can always get a finger on the button that I need to unlock it.

However, I don't hate Under-screen enough to complain about it and not get a phone because of this. I just agree that a Power Button Reader is so much nicer. :D

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I myself prefer the under screen. It's obvious everyone will have different opinions here.

I think the under screen are better for left hand dominant users. I'm not left handed, but I can only imagine the lefties would prefer under screen.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

I do be a lefty (mostly), and I hold my phone in my left hand (mostly). But after the power button on the right side of my flip 4 I don't want to go back! It's just so damn accurate!

You're logic is totally sound though, and I genuinely thank you for considering us sinister folks, it really doesn't happen often.

I would really like a folio case... but it's never gonna happen. *walks slowly away down road while sad piano music plays*

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I liked the home button scanner like on the S5-S7 era? My problem with the under screen is that with a solid black screen I never know where exactly the scanner is and miss it a lot. If it was say, four times bigger I might not ever miss.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm left handed but hold the phone in my left hand and use my right thumb for finger print and to swype and use the power and volume buttonsI use my right hand.