First glitch - needed to power off and on

douglerner

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to play music, but it wasn't playing. So I tried going into settings to check the sound volume for music, but couldn't get to it, and then I got a "settings stopped" error (and sent off diagnostic info). But things still weren't working right, so I held the power button down to power it off, then held it down again to turn it on. After that music and everything was working again.

I wonder what happened.

doug

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to play music, but it wasn't playing. So I tried going into settings to check the sound volume for music, but couldn't get to it, and then I got a "settings stopped" error (and sent off diagnostic info). But things still weren't working right, so I held the power button down to power it off, then held it down again to turn it on. After that music and everything was working again.

I wonder what happened.

doug

Well, Yesterday I had 2 freezes and a self-reset while browsing apps, etc... There must be some glitch in the code that is doing this... Hopefully Google will come out with a patch soon as this is one of their flagship devices...