First time Flippin' in the gym!

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
This phone is MADE for an active person, I've decided.
At 59, I'm pretty active.
Some notes I made this morning on cool down..

*Don't fall out of your pocket on machines.
*No need to take it out and sit it somewhere because it's too big in you gym shorts pocket.
*Minimum sway in your pocket when you run. My note 10 looked and felt like I had a small animal bouncing around in there when I ran with it in my gym shorts pocket.
*Music.. Wow... It's Perfect to scroll thru a Playlist when you need to certain Metallica tunes to push thru your wireless earbuds to finish a set.
*Post workout selfie made so simple in flex mode on the counter.
*Notifications of important, later, things from people and reminders pop up. Just take it out and scroll left to see em. Clear em.. We can tend to those after gym. Nothing there that can't wait. Back in the pocket and back to the sweat.
*Sweat? It's waterproof. Boom. Problem solved.
*Need to make notes about your new hip flip to share here while you cool down? Flip, open up Keep and type just like you did on a larger brick phone that now looks huge in other people's hands. And when they have to take it out of their pockets to do stuff because it's so big. (dejavu)

You may get tired of my reviewing this phone. But it's quite possibly a game-changer for a lot of people.
Is it perfect? Nope.
But then again, neither have any of my other phones been either.
But I will say this...

This phone is cool as hell.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd just add that unless you're using a case, this thing is SLIPPERY. Sure, it's magical how it repels fingerprints but it comes at the cost of sliding like butter on a hot griddle. So don't place on a surface that isn't flat or leveled or vibrating or it will dance its way to the floor (and a gym screams vibrating, uneven surfaces).

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
You are exactly right. It is extremely slippery. I have a case ordered but this phone has absolutely no grip. VERY good point!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It certainly *does* sound like this phone was made for the gym! Back in the day when my husband and I went to the gym a lot (thanks for ruining that for me, COVID), it would definitely be a pain to try and find a place for my phone. Very annoying. Glad the Flip has solved this!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29