For More Huawei Nexus Reference: Official Huawei P8 Max Intro Video

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I seriously wish they brought that over here. I love the size.

You can probably get it from their website or Amazon? It's mammoth. What makes me drool though is the huge battery. Granted, it's powering FHD, but still, 4,360 mAh... So far I'm hearing a 3,500 mAh battery in the Huawei Nexus. But if you wanna see huge, check out their Media Pad X2. It's a 7" tablet, but you can actually make calls on it, lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

n-strike

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I know about the X2. I wish more phones would follow suit and use a 16:10 aspect ratio. Sure, you'll have letterboxing during videos but it's better for just about everything else. I love my OG Note for that.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know of apps that can mimic the lightflow features or whatever they call it, in that video? I tried searching for one but really didn't find anything worth using.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I posted this in ths Nexus 6 forum, but here's a pic of the first render of the Huawei Nexus. Personally, I'd be happy if it looked like the Ascend Mate 7, with a bottom hi fi speaker, if not dual stereo.

Attachments

• google-nexus-2015-by-huawei.jpg
    google-nexus-2015-by-huawei.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in ths Nexus 6 forum, but here's a pic of the first render of the Huawei Nexus. Personally, I'd be happy if it looked like the Ascend Mate 7, with a bottom hi fi speaker, if not dual stereo.

that looks fake as hell, lol ... seems like every premature render based off no inside info, has that same look!

M120

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Watching that video made me drool, but most likely If Huwawei were to make the next nexus it would probably be modeled after the P8 instead , although there are a few things that need to be addressed

1. make a bigger battery capacity, at least 3500 MAH
2. include qualcomm 2.0 charge, it takes 3h to charge the P8 according to phonearena and that's terrible.
3. keep the finger print scanner on the front of the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A