For those that have one, how's the speaker phone?

anon(9466298)

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Galaxy S5 two years ago and returned it because my Nexus 5 had a louder speaker phone. For those that have one, how loud is the speaker phone on the S7 Edge?

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I have both and the speaker on both are loud enough for me.

Posted via the Android Central App on a kicking Samsung Galaxy S7

redtailed

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Niot too good for me. The S6 was better. This is tinny and distorted compared to the S6. I imagine the difference is because of the waterproofing on the S7

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
They seem ro be exactly like my note5 which is plenty loud for me. I dont expect boomsound, its not made for that. It is plenty loud for me though.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

sling1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
GS7 Regular.
My T preorder received last week had weak tiny speaker & ear speaker sound but blew it off as norm worked for me.
What did catch my attention was miner screenglass separation located from top ear speaker to bezel which looked like tiny smudge. I wiped away & it came back minutes later.
T sent me replacement & was pleasantly suprised speakers had fuller sound , higher volume major improvement.

Preorders - first batchs are risky buying experance f'sure.

Last edited:

migdalorguy

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Very happy with the speaker on my new S7. I live in an area with sketchy signal from VZW and even with that, the phone audio is clear when placed through the speaker, and I'm told I'm heard clearly on the other end. I will have to get used to the S7's bottom facing speaker. The sound is not what I'm used to hearing. (Coming from a original 2013 Moto X)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxolina