Forum viewing question

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to be able to view this forum without seeing the space-hogging list of sub-forums at the top of the screen. I've looked around at the forum settings, but I don't see one for that. Is there any way to do it?

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, that's an improvement. But I'm talking about the list of sub-forums: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Carrier Specific Samsung Galaxy S4 Help & Discussion (with 10 sub-forums of its own), and Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks. I have to scroll quite a bit to get past those to the actual list of threads in this forum, and I'd like to get rid of them.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
We're working on adequate solutions to those things. Just moved all the guides out of Help and How To because of a similar problem. I'm going to report this to the higher ups as something to look into, but I can't say what will come of it because it's out of my control. Just be aware that we know about issues like this and are always working to make everyone's experience better. I'm not just saying that, but since I go through similar things, I mean it.

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, Scott. I appreciate your consideration. This is maybe the most active forum I spend time on (and it's not that much time!), so I know you all are busy trying to make it the best experience possible. Thanks for creating such a helpful space!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24