Found Tap to Answer!

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
I finally found how to get the "Tap to Answer" back on the phone. I think they took it away on Pi, and since I just got this phone with Android 10 - I assumed it wasn't there (and after looking with no avail). It is hidden, in my estimation, under Assistant Menu.

1st - Accessibility>Interaction and dexterity>Assistant Menu. Hard press Assistant Menu - takes you to a new menu. Then you unfortunately have to turn on the Assistant menu>Single tap to swipe. So we have to have the Assistant menu (a little button) on the screen or as a side button in order to keep the "tap to Answer" on. I made it be a side button and made it transparent so I don't notice it because I won't use it. Now, I can tap to answer calls, to dismiss alarms ect. !!! Hope this helps anyone else that has been looking and hoping to get that function back.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for your tip , it was available since pie , but you had small circle menu would appear until you drag it to the top and placed it on the X . I remember going over this in Note 9 forums at the time.

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
It doesn't seem to be able to be taken off now. I tried to drag it, but no X shows up. I have it floating on the side, barely able to be seen.If I could get rid of it, that would be great, but if not, I'll just keep it.
Thanks for your tip , it was available since pie , but you had small circle menu would appear until you drag it to the top and placed it on the X . I remember going over this in Note 9 forums at the time.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It doesn't seem to be able to be taken off now. I tried to drag it, but no X shows up. I have it floating on the side, barely able to be seen.If I could get rid of it, that would be great, but if not, I'll just keep it.
Yeah your right , it doesn't give that option any longer :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnovwigwam