Free $50 Media Hub Credit for Epic Users

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I am sure media hub is doing decent especially for people like me who travel a lot. I have actually bought a few tv shows to tied me over on several occasions.

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I got my phone on release date, submit my information yesterday and cpl hrs ltr I had the redeem code. Nice. Can't argue with the selections, they're free. Priceless

funeralplanner

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't know. I rented The Green Zone with my 50.00 voucher. I watched about 30 min of it until the wife got home one night. Paused it, went back to it to play the next day and it said it expired and I would have to rent it again. I assumed you had 30 days to watch it. To you other guys with code problems, when I received my email with my code, it was already set up for me. I just went into the rentals and there was the 50.00 balance.

bahall

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't know. I rented The Green Zone with my 50.00 voucher. I watched about 30 min of it until the wife got home one night. Paused it, went back to it to play the next day and it said it expired and I would have to rent it again. I assumed you had 30 days to watch it. To you other guys with code problems, when I received my email with my code, it was already set up for me. I just went into the rentals and there was the 50.00 balance.

I got mine via email also, but I had to manually put in in my media hub to get my voucher.. they must like you better..lol

rawvega

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't know. I rented The Green Zone with my 50.00 voucher. I watched about 30 min of it until the wife got home one night. Paused it, went back to it to play the next day and it said it expired and I would have to rent it again. I assumed you had 30 days to watch it.

You get 30 days from when you purchase it to download it for viewing. Once you actually download it, then you have 24 hours from that point to watch it.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Got mine but not rented anything yet. I for one feel the prices are to high for renting. U can rent a movie at the redbox for a buck and now they have bluerays for 1.50 . but its still a good deal . makes up for the $50 we paid for the phone .JMO

bahall

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
your right they are expensive. But hey its $50 free that you can't spend anywhere else so why not spend it. But once its gone, I won't spend any of my own money on media hub. Try an app called Crackle I pay $4.99 a month for unlimited tv shows and movies. If you try it let me know what you think.
~B

egeorge1

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Just redeemed voucher...didn't realize it is for rentals only which means no tv shows as they are all listed as buy, not rent. The movie selection is weak too. No new releases and a lot of crap i'd never want to see. All the good movies are ones I've already seen. Oh well, I got what I paid for I suppose.

sent from Epic 4G via Tapatalk

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Wow, its amazing how ppl find the time to complain about everything. Even the things that are FREE! This shows and proves the type of ppl we have living amongst us. B*tch, moan, whine & complain about everything under the sun. Lord help us all, when you pay for something and it doesn't go your way.:(

egeorge1

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey, just tellin it like it is. Thought people might like to be aware that it sounds great until you start looking at the selection available. Funny how people get their panties in a wad just because someone states an opinion.

sent from Epic 4G via Tapatalk

rounsy22

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info! Emailed them and got confirmation from them now just waiting on the code!:)

epic, what every moment should be.

dragonol2

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Wanted to make sure I thanked the OP for this... submitted for my code and received it less than 12 hours later... worked like a charm! Thanks again...

that.rick22

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I had to do a hard reset on my phone and i had lost all my messages and that is where i got my code for the media hub...

can i call or email sprint and tell them i never got one cause i never did purchase a movie or anything so my phone should show that it was never used??

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolwilliamson