Free 50GB box accounts - Come and get 'em!

mdandashly

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Or you can jus open a box account with your own actual email, then open the app on the phone and be given 50gb free for life.

Its a promo they are running...

izhazissuez

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I only see that they are offering 5 gigs of storage for free. Do you have a link to the 50 gig promotion by any chance?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If you log into your account using the Box app on an LG phone, it will be upgraded to 50 gigs. I believe the promotion expires on the 31st.

Last edited:

Pughypro

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Got mine yesterday, piece of cake to set up :)

On a similar note, I have still not received my promotional 50gb upgrade for my Dropbox account? I've emailed them with only an automated message to say they are very busy and will try to get back to me?

Have others got the 50gb? If s how?

Thanks.

mdandashly

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
There is no 50gb dropbox promo for the N4. They had it for a bit for the S3.

On a similar note, I have still not received my promotional 50gb upgrade for my Dropbox account? I've emailed them with only an automated message to say they are very busy and will try to get back to me?

Thanks.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Guys, this is for box.com
just go to the site and login with your LG device (That's a nexus 4) and you will get free 50 GB storage.
That's it, really easy

Taurus_G4

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
my N4 is not going to arrive before 20th of January so wondering could anybody here do me a favor and get me account promoted with this offer? I can PM account details; Thanks

1_Jade

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Thanks.

I linked my current Dropbox account to my Note 2 recently and it added 50GB instantly. However, it said it was only for two years.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I linked my current Dropbox account to my Note 2 recently and it added 50GB instantly. However, it said it was only for two years.

This thread is for the box.net for LG devices, not the Dropbox promotion for Samsung devices.

Also, if any are wondering, the 50GB box.net promotion is for the lifetime of the device.

1_Jade

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This thread is for the box.net for LG devices, not the Dropbox promotion for Samsung devices.

Also, if any are wondering, the 50GB box.net promotion is for the lifetime of the device.

In case you missed it, he said "On a similar note [...]" about Dropbox. I am fully aware of the topic so thank you for pointing that out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder