Free Samsung galaxy s3 flip cover if you act now!

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on Saturday. The case is ugly (I got blue) I don't plan on using it, but the tec tiles seem pretty cool.

Hey it was free!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
just got mine today...I'm really feelin the lime green!

Attachments

• case.jpeg
    case.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 65

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
just got mine today...I'm really feelin the lime green!

I got orange, my wife got pink. What a fugly bunch of colors...lol.

But I have to say, I love the TecTiles. Those are the goldmine of this free offer. My wife didn't want hers, so I got 12 (you can reprogram the ones stuck to the postcards).

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I also got my lime green case for my blue GS3. I have not used it yet. Not sure what I'm going to do with it. But I must say that it is much better than I expected.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
If you guys have green and orange cases, buy a mercury color screen protector from Amazon, they cover your whole device and come in all sorts of colors

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

monkeydog

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
If anyone wants a blue case, let me know. I'm not secure enough in my masculinity to put that thing on my phone. I'm considering dipping it in black dye.

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Got mine on Friday. Too bad they didn't offer colors that matched the phones. I have a bright orange cover on my pebble blue GS3. Looks a little silly. My bet is that they figured people would like them so much they'd go out and buy the one that matches the phone for $40. The tec tiles are sweet, though...and they work through my usual case (Incipio silacrylic).

View attachment 57856

So did anyone else win anything after posting a picture to Twitter? I first posted this picture to Twitter and I was notified this week that I won $150 package from Live Nation that I can use on concert tickets or merchandise.

How freaking cool is that???

Samsung rocks!

scaryhumor

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I got an automated response after going through the entire process that they ran out, and basically tough luck. This was less than a day after they started the promotion.
I wrote their customer service, and got a personalized tough luck email in return.

Then, a miracle. I got an email a few weeks later saying they would honor it. It came a few weeks later. The bad news, that bright blue is really ugly, and I'll never use it. It really is a verrrrry cheap case/cover. I also completely forgot that merely removing the phone from the NFC tag will not revert the phone to its previous state. So unless there is a new app or a work-around for this (using 2 tags is not acceptable), then I won't use them either.
I guess I got what I paid for.

monkeydog

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Use NFC Tag Launcher. You can set a number of the settings as toggles, so you wouldn't need a second tag, you'd just have to use the same tag twice. It doesn't work on things like volume settings, only things that can be toggled on and off, like WiFi.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephliam147258