Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Well I believe in paying it forward so here goes. A while ago I replaced my girlfriend with a note 5 and I recently found a box of accessories for the g4 that I still have so hear goes the first one to reply to this thread gets them for free. Please only reply if you're actually going to use them yourself. I'd hate for someone to get them just to try to resale them. The g4 was a great phone for me and I hope these accessories will make it great for someone else. They include a case, an extra battery with separate charging dock and a wireless charging sticker thing. I hope whoever gets them enjoys it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1653.jpg
    1653.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 48

HaboobZ

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Well I believe in paying it forward so here goes. A while ago I replaced my girlfriend with a note 5 and I recently found a box of accessories for the g4 that I still have so hear goes the first one to reply to this thread gets them for free. Please only reply if you're actually going to use them yourself. I'd hate for someone to get them just to try to resale them. The g4 was a great phone for me and I hope these accessories will make it great for someone else. They include a case, an extra battery with separate charging dock and a wireless charging sticker thing. I hope whoever gets them enjoys it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Definitely would use them!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Mod note: please use the Marketplace for transactions involving devices and accessories.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.