friend can't call me, nor can I call him? "The wireless customer is not accepting calls at this time

Moltres_rider

Banned
Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
friend can't call me, nor can I call him? "The wireless customer is not accepting calls at this time

for about 7 days now, my friend cannot call my S4 nor can I call his phone, the voice error message is the same for both of us "the wireless customer is not accepting calls at this time" We both checked our blocklist and neither of us has each other on it. but we BOTH get that message, we both can make/receive calls from other people just fine! how do I/we fix?

Last edited:

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: friend can't call me, nor can I call him? "The wireless customer is not accepting calls at this

Delete the contacts on both phones and in any backups you and the other person may have, IE gmail account, Samsung account etc. Switch off both phones and remove batteries. Leave off for 5 min plus/minus. Reinsert batteries and bootup. Recreate the contacts but try diffrent format or names (just in case you did not get rid of all the backed up versions).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
criticals