Froyo for Droid X Performing Worse on Benchmarks?

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Huh show's running better than the Nexus 1 on 2.2 but who knows this could be a running a non finalized version or something.. Or could be fake

Last edited:

jdivers03

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Actually that shows it running better than the Nexus One on builds less than 2.2. The Nexus One running Froyo is the top bar, and appears to blow Droid X with Froyo out of the water.

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Id not trust any benchmarks with froyo and the droid x until the DX actually has the official release of froyo. At best its speculation, at worst is mis-information based on a non-officially released OS

botero

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
If it is really 2.2, then it is likely a beta version with all kinds of debugging software running which would in fact make it crawl.

No real need to be worried here...

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
No way would they release an update that would make the phone run slower. On my rooted Droid, just froyo by itself with no OCing increase speeds three times as fast. If by some small chance froyo slows things down, the X goes back.....assuming the update gets released within the next three weeks. I think the droid life story is bogus.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
guys patience. the phone has just been released and im sure they are working to get it to be at peak performance. you need to understand that all of these leaked builds are not official and until there is an official one released, it can only get better. though my droid on the latest leak with a 1.2 mghz kernel has a higher benchmark in quadrant then the N1 haha

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
This can't be right. Phil, please confirm for us how false that report is, and that the DX is going to be faster than a Cray supercomputer with 2.2

*bites fingernails*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000