Full Adhesive Screen Protector without Black sides???

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a full adhesive screen protector, curved to actually fit the screen, without the black lines down the sides??? I've had a LOT of phones, but finding a good protector for this phone is proving to be an expensive, frustrating search. What ever happened to the old style, easy to apply, actually fit the screen, protectors???

malt1977

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I've just ordered the invisible screen protector from Ultimate Shield, I've used this on an S6 edge in the past and it covers the whole screen and fits really well.

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found a full adhesive screen protector, curved to actually fit the screen, without the black lines down the sides??? I've had a LOT of phones, but finding a good protector for this phone is proving to be an expensive, frustrating search. What ever happened to the old style, easy to apply, actually fit the screen, protectors???

Try this one, I have one now and just ordered more from amazon...
OTAO brand...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61f61PnJk1L._SX569_.jpg

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
That looks good. Also looking at the Whitestone dome one. But they seem to be hard to apply. Did you have any issue?

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
The one I bought from Amazon only sticks along the long edges. It will slide if pressure is put on it.
The Zagg, on my s7 plus curved is completely glued, as is the new one for the s9. It's 20 cheaper on Amazon than the zagg website and still comes with the lifetime warranty. Imo, that's the way to go.

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The one I bought from Amazon only sticks along the long edges. It will slide if pressure is put on it.
The Zagg, on my s7 plus curved is completely glued, as is the new one for the s9. It's 20 cheaper on Amazon than the zagg website and still comes with the lifetime warranty. Imo, that's the way to go.

Agree, it used to be hard to find a good one that would stick long term for the curved edges but manufacturers got the message and changed to start adding more adhesive and they adhere much better now...but stay away from the cheap ones...go with Whitestone, OTAO, Zagg or another brand that has good reviews, etc...

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Agree, it used to be hard to find a good one that would stick long term for the curved edges but manufacturers got the message and changed to start adding more adhesive and they adhere much better now...but stay away from the cheap ones...go with Whitestone, OTAO, Zagg or another brand that has good reviews, etc...

Yeah. I've ordered the Whitestone dome one. Hoping it's as nice as it looks.

mededitornj

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
That looks good. Also looking at the Whitestone dome one. But they seem to be hard to apply. Did you have any issue?

I applied the Whitestone Dome screen protector to my S9+. I watched a couple of YouTube videos before installation so I would know what to expect. The installation was actually pretty easy and I don't even see the screen protector on my phone. I love it and would absolutely use it again. It's still perfect after 2+ months.

One tip: use the adhesive dust remover frequently right up until you install the screen. Do the install with good lighting so you see and remove any specks of dust.

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I applied the Whitestone Dome screen protector to my S9+. I watched a couple of YouTube videos before installation so I would know what to expect. The installation was actually pretty easy and I don't even see the screen protector on my phone. I love it and would absolutely use it again. It's still perfect after 2+ months.

One tip: use the adhesive dust remover frequently right up until you install the screen. Do the install with good lighting so you see and remove any specks of dust.

Thanks! I will definitely do that

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe