Further delays? Wonderful.

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Well its to each their own. Honestly I'm bored of my s3 already and I really like the feel of the RAZR m and HD. I love the build quality of both. If a incredible camera isnt a top feature go with RAZR hd. Hell if you get the RAZR HD ill be more than willing to trade you my s3 for it lol.

The screen is Nicer than the m. But its biggest draw is the build quality. I honestly feel its the best build of any phone I have held. As silly as it is too my absolute favorite little feature on this thing is the led indicator.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Is the RAZR on 4.0.4? I was hoping that Moto would surprise us with 4.1 since their phones at their event all were running JB (i think)

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Well its to each their own. Honestly I'm bored of my s3 already and I really like the feel of the RAZR m and HD. I love the build quality of both. If a incredible camera isnt a top feature go with RAZR hd. Hell if you get the RAZR HD ill be more than willing to trade you my s3 for it lol.

The screen is Nicer than the m. But its biggest draw is the build quality. I honestly feel its the best build of any phone I have held. As silly as it is too my absolute favorite little feature on this thing is the led indicator.

That LED indicator is sweet, So how does the Maxx HD compare to the Galaxy Nexus?

spudskier

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
No need to make you wonder any longer. Release date is officially Oct 18th we have training this week and next for release of DROID Razr HD & DROID Razr HD MAXX. Razr M is very well done phone so expect these to be just as good of quality.

BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL WEEK!!! Thank you! Thank you Thank you!

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Good news. I'm betting the Razr maxx will not release on the 18th, assuming the Razr releases. One of the news and review sites hinted that the rumored antenna issue was part of the MAXX units possibly, and not the regular Razr. Something about the MAXX battery and antenna issue correlation. I want the MAXX so we'll see.

sent from my DInc4g using AC forums

spudskier

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Good news. I'm betting the Razr maxx will not release on the 18th, assuming the Razr releases. One of the news and review sites hinted that the rumored antenna issue was part of the MAXX units possibly, and not the regular Razr. Something about the MAXX battery and antenna issue correlation. I want the MAXX so we'll see.

Every web site is saying both will be released. Nothing against you, but I hope you are mistaken. I need to ditch my Droid X for the Razr Maxx before I throw it out the window making sure a semi will run over it.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
ICS. Pretty sure its 4.0.4. Have to check when get home.. also small chance it will get jb by end of month..

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

No creaks or moving parts? Every RAZR or Maxx I've had is notorious for creaking like crazy! It drives me nuts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Speaker is absolutely phenomenal.

I am looking forward to your overall likes and dislikes about the phone.

My wants are, long battery life, good speaker and camera, good feel in the hand, and beautiful screen. More pics would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I am looking forward to your overall likes and dislikes about the phone.

My wants are, long battery life, good speaker and camera, good feel in the hand, and beautiful screen. More pics would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Those are my specs too and I want just that in a package this 18th. :)

Sethoth

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
$650 most likely. I love how they still sell 1-year old phones full retail just to avoid profit marginal loss.

Wirefly is even worse with a 10% markup.

It really is funny. Who would want to spend $600 for last years Razr when for about the same you can get the newest model?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I pay the retail price but it kills me to think a phone could cost so much when the parts inside don't even cost $200.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have proof but I have passed on unannounced information already so I hope you can respect I can't show emails / training information. A date that is the near future and not really that secretive is easily shareable information. I can assure you look at my previous posts I have no reason to mislead you and sure Motorola could change things but we have corporate Verizon training with statement stating this "Launch date 10/18."

Thanks for the info. Any word on possible pre order date?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174