Further delays? Wonderful.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I pay the retail price but it kills me to think a phone could cost so much when the parts inside don't even cost $200.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's just the parts.

Now let's pay the people that make the parts.

Then let's pay the people that assemble the phones.

How about the cost to ship the phones over?

And I haven't even included the cost for the engineers who design the hardware and software.

Or the people that market the phones.

I know you're not implying that the cost of these phones should be $200. But a lot goes into making a phone from start to finish. If there is no other direct revenue channel to subsidize the manufacturer's cost, they really can't go around selling phones at-cost.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is good. Im probably worse example due to how im using the device is no way near how I would use my personal device. Best I got was 10 hours but that is extremely strenuous use. Brightness completely up. Emails on push. Group me messaging.. Playing videos.

Build is great. One of the most solid feeling phones I've held. Dunked in it a cup of water and works fine.. Don't recommend it but curiosity had me.

Phone is supposed to get 21-24 hours of use.

Screen is great and I ran a comparison video of it to s3 and I phone 5 and razr hd looked better.

I do not know pricing on device.

Power button and volume buttons are nice as well.

Similar to razr m, camera isn't the best.. It's better than m but not to much. However this is software related because using different camera applications I get different and usually better results. In nice lighting settings the camera does take great shots.

I don't know about pre orders either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I think I am sold on this phone.....I was hoping for a 10/11/12 pre-order campaign from Verizon..."zxphenomenalxz" Please keep the news coming and a hands on video would be awesome.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is good. Im probably worse example due to how im using the device is no way near how I would use my personal device. Best I got was 10 hours but that is extremely strenuous use. Brightness completely up. Emails on push. Group me messaging.. Playing videos.

Build is great. One of the most solid feeling phones I've held. Dunked in it a cup of water and works fine.. Don't recommend it but curiosity had me.

Phone is supposed to get 21-24 hours of use.

Screen is great and I ran a comparison video of it to s3 and I phone 5 and razr hd looked better.

I do not know pricing on device.

Power button and volume buttons are nice as well.

Similar to razr m, camera isn't the best.. It's better than m but not to much. However this is software related because using different camera applications I get different and usually better results. In nice lighting settings the camera does take great shots.

I don't know about pre orders either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Thank you!

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
So glad you all got confirmation you needed from my accurate information and while we did more training today. Sadly there was not much new information on the phone expect of course it will launch will ICS and Moto has promised us Jelly Bean will hit the DROID Razr M / HD / HD MAXX by end of this year.

Well no longer see a tip option on front page so no way for me to pass this on to admins. Unless someone else still shows the option to tip my post, feel free. So here is one more bit of new information, and reason why I wish I could pass this on to admins like old AC main page allowed. As of October 18th you will be able to bill to your VZW account from the Play Store. Here are the details - $25 per month per active MTN and few types of accounts like Pre-Paid are not allowed or cash arrangement lines. It will pretty much setup like adding a card of activating Google Wallet. You have option to create a PIN to secure your transactions and as of right now (which I do NOT like) you do NOT need the billing act password so anyone with active line can ding you for $25. Obviously you know who is on your account and $25 is not a huge transaction. You can block the service but does require you to block text messaging currently do not ask me why. The service was simply titled "Google - Carrier Service Billing"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d