G3 update to D85010F KILLS battery

kevklippel

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I got the update to build number D85010F about a week ago, and the second I updated the battery has been turd. I used to end the day around 50%, but now I end the day around 15%, with no change in usage our any other apps having been downloaded.

The culprit seems to be "Android OS" according to battery stats, and is sometimes an even bigger percentage that's the screen (which is a terribly difficult accomplishment on the G3!).

Any suggestions, without turning off all the features that make a smartphone a smartphone? Is there a way to downgrade without rooting? I've searched the interwebs but haven't really come up with any answers. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

kevklippel

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Really? Nobody has a thought of any kind? Certainly I'm not the only one experiencing this kind of thing...

Dmfastmustang

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Really? Nobody has a thought of any kind? Certainly I'm not the only one experiencing this kind of thing...

I have the same problem. Was on 85010d rooted. Then it automatically updated to 85010f. Still rooted but the battery is horrible. If you find a fix please post. It's always hot and kills about 1-2 percent every few minutes

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar