G5 driving me crazy

ccap

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I have had this phone for some time and over the last couple of months, it's really driving g me crazy. The Bluetooth has a mind of its own. Sometimes it works, MOST time it's doesn't. I have to restart the phone numerous times until it decides to work. Also the bottom unit is showing a lot of wear. The fit is not the same. It's loose. The battery ends are snapped off.

Now the latest Android update ruined this phone. It's slower, drains battery and non responsive upon first press. Frustrating

This stinks. I have to look for a phone that would cause these issues. Guess I'll go to the pixel. Get the hardware from the same software maker. Stay in the same ecosystem..

I'm done with this phone

Im Broken

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
My experience couldn't be more different. Had mine a few months and it's rock solid. My fav phone ever was my Nexus 5 and I think I may put this G5 above it even though it's a carrier bloated model.

ccap

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I sure wish I didn't have these issues but they are real with this phone.

The battery drains like crazy and I don't even use the phone constantly. It's because of the new update.

The battery swap is the only savior to get me through the day.

The Bluetooth will just quit and I can't get it back on unless I pull the battery and hope it takes.

I am at my wit's end.

Someone has to have these issues. I can't be the only one

The ba

spantch101

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I sure wish I didn't have these issues but they are real with this phone.

The battery drains like crazy and I don't even use the phone constantly. It's because of the new update.

The battery swap is the only savior to get me through the day.

The Bluetooth will just quit and I can't get it back on unless I pull the battery and hope it takes.

I am at my wit's end.

Someone has to have these issues. I can't be the only one

The ba

Which variant is this? My g5 is the h831 and never had any of the stated issues. There's also no bloat included with the bell phone . Nice for a change.

ccap

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Ok. Update... Because I know everyone is dying to know. I did a backup to sd card of my personal data and did a hard reset of the phone.

Now.! A completely new phone. Wow what a difference. The battery is lasting, Bluetooth is staying on. Response is great.

Something over the time I had it was killing this phone. Now it has a new life. Very happy 😳

Im Broken

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Ok. Update... Because I know everyone is dying to know. I did a backup to sd card of my personal data and did a hard reset of the phone.

Now.! A completely new phone. Wow what a difference. The battery is lasting, Bluetooth is staying on. Response is great.

Something over the time I had it was killing this phone. Now it has a new life. Very happy 😳

Sweet. Sucks Android seems to need the FDRs every now and then but as long as your G5 is good now who cares.

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have had this phone for some time and over the last couple of months, it's really driving g me crazy. The Bluetooth has a mind of its own. Sometimes it works, MOST time it's doesn't. I have to restart the phone numerous times until it decides to work. Also the bottom unit is showing a lot of wear. The fit is not the same. It's loose. The battery ends are snapped off.

Now the latest Android update ruined this phone. It's slower, drains battery and non responsive upon first press. Frustrating

This stinks. I have to look for a phone that would cause these issues. Guess I'll go to the pixel. Get the hardware from the same software maker. Stay in the same ecosystem..

I'm done with this phone
Good Luck!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson