GAAAAAA I love this tablet!

iPhone4s79

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Holy cow, people do NOT know what they are missing with this tablet!!
I purchased it after reading the GPS and Wi-Fi concerns and can say that I've noticed 0 wi-fi issues... If anything it works better then my other devices.
I don't use GPS so I can't speak to that but I do game and watch movies and TV and game and...
gaaaaaaaaaaaaa this tablet ROCKS!!!!
32Gb memory onboard, another 32GB via sdcard, USB awesome keyboard doc that protects AND charges...
gaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! this tablet ROCKS!!!!
Quad-core processors, 1GB RAM, oh ya AND a 5th processor to handle day to day to improve battery life...
ICS, flash, 10.1 viewing goodness...

Ok enough for now...

P.S. .... gaaaaaaaaaaa!!! THIS TABLET ROCKS!!!!

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I do love this tablet. It feels weird when I use my laptop as I am always trying to touch the screen now. I am very satisfied, especially after the last update brought the battery life back.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Don't let them talk you down DoidX79! You go on and keep loving this awesome device!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And ya, I said it! It's awesome! If you want a simple device with no bugs, but doesn't do anything, go buy an iPad! Me? I love my Prime! I love what I can do with it. I love that I have all of these free and worthwhile apps installed as opposed to paying .99 for all those crappy apps. Yes, I'm an Android and I don't CARE WHO KNOWS IT! Shout it out loud DroidX! You and me! We LOVE OUR PRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: iPhone4s79

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you! Just got my Prime today, and I love it! Can't say enough good things about this thing, and the best thing is ASUS is constantly updating it :)

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I hope I feel the same way when mine arrives. Amazon updated their stock status today so I pulled the trigger. If it blows me away, I will come back here and shout right along with you DroidX79!

Reactions: iPhone4s79

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I knew all of that but how much better is it? I really want one cause I feel like samsung isn't going to updat us sgt owners to ICS any time soon.

Well this is the first Android tablet I've owned, but I have used the Galaxy Tabs, and I really like the Transformer Prime a whole lot more!

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I love looking at this tablet and interested in buying it but I am a music lover. I have iTunes and I'm subscribed to Zune so I run both programs. To my knowledge I don't believe tablets (besides iPad) are able to hold a music program. Now if I'm wrong, guess who will be putting this as a birthday wish?

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I use Google Music and Pandora a lot for my music. Plus there are a lot of other apps to chose from. Is there a Spotify app for ICS too?

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I love looking at this tablet and interested in buying it but I am a music lover. I have iTunes and I'm subscribed to Zune so I run both programs. To my knowledge I don't believe tablets (besides iPad) are able to hold a music program. Now if I'm wrong, guess who will be putting this as a birthday wish?

Tablets can hold music programs, however, they are not a "desktop version" like a iTunes or Zune software. However, that doesn't mean that there aren't great ones out there. I myself have Google Music for my cloud collection (about 3,500 songs) and I use PowerAmp (paid version) for songs that are stored onto the device (which are about 1,200 of my favorites). It works great for me. When I feel getting to my newest songs, I just open up Google Music and they are already there (they automatically add when added to computer).

iPhone4s79

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Google music works great for me... took 3 days to upload my library but I love the interface.

Also, check out onlive.com, works amazing on the TP!

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have started looking into the TP the last few days as I'm in the market for a new laptop. I want at least dual core and I was set on 17 inch. However lately with school and work I'm starting to have a need to have something more portable and not so heavy, and stumbled onto this which I've been hearing about for awhile. To this point I've not been able to justify any need for a tablet as I'm not a reader, so it would just be a toy.

However after seeing the docking station and the fact that this is quad core with great graphics, and in the same price range as a laptop that I want, the fact I can run an external monitor, and still be productive with it and have it be very easy to carry with me as well as have it be a toy also is very tempting.

Is there any reason to wait for the new one that's coming out in a few months? The only difference I saw was 1080p resolution which I don't think is necessary on something this size.

Tapped from my Eclipsed X2