Galaxy App Store Update Black

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
For those that didn't know Galaxy Store with and update went black few minutes ago.
AT&T Note10 Plus. Need night mode enabled on regular phone settings.
Screenshot_20191213-044908_Galaxy Store.jpgScreenshot_20191213-045405_Galaxy Store.jpg

Last edited:

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Plus the stock email app. Once one opens an email (even in night mode) one still faces "GOOGLE WHITE" unlike some third party email apps.

Meh. I use Outlook for all of my email accounts (including Gmail). Microsoft had already implemented dark mode months ago. For some reason, by Gmail reverted back to non-dark mode.

The new dark mode look for Galaxy Store is slick though.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Meh. I use Outlook for all of my email accounts (including Gmail). Microsoft had already implemented dark mode months ago. For some reason, by Gmail reverted back to non-dark mode.

The new dark mode look for Galaxy Store is slick though.
I'll be giving Outlook a try since my work is moving to O365/Intune. Might as well use one app for everything.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
The IT department at the college I work for is so paranoid about security that since going to Office 365 this year most Androids have not been able to jump through all the hoops to use Outlook. I was able to configure it on my S10e, but since getting the Note 10 I have been unsuccessful. They never could successfully configure other Android phones using the method I had originally used on my Samsung phone and Tab S4. On a weekly basis they mess up the ability to connect to something different, so I have no confidence they will find the solution. Supposedly they are also paying an "experienced" tech firm to guide them through the whole transition.