Galaxy Grand Neo distortion on speakers playing stock music player

jositopaz

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys!

Recently I got this phone, but suddenly the music on the stock /default music player started to sound really distorted, as if I had headphones connected halfway in. This happens whenever I try to listen to music through the phone speakers, on the default/stock app from the phone, and whenever I try to listen to something I just downloaded directly from the top notifications board. However whenever I play music from Spotify through the speakers, it sounds perfectly fine. Do any of you knows how to fix this? Thanks for your time and help.

jositopaz

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does it still happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-30563

Thank you I am pleased to be here!!!

I tried doing it in Safe Mode, and it still happened. The only thing that fixed it a tiny little bit was changing the clarity on the equalizer to the max, the lyrics become more audible but the distortion remains. It's really weird because I've tried Facebook videos, YouTube and nothing alse sounds wrong.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

jositopaz

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Well, I went to the music stock app, entered in settings, then I went to Sound Alive, once there I chose customize and then the only thing that worked a bit was to go to the extended part and max out the clarity. On the equaliser part itself I tried to change the values to different ranges but it didn't help much, so I left it as I found it with every value on 0db

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It may be worth turning off the EQ completely, as well as uninstalling Sound Alive, just to make sure they aren't interfering with the sound quality.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane